Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First cards



My first cards with my new stamps

This was my first, and it was a hoot
I think that this owl is really quite cute!

I added some verses to make the cards cuter
And printed the text out on my computer.















        Card inside says 
Life's been busy,
I've been on the run
Hope your day
Was lots of fun

Happy Belated Birthday














I played all day 
I played all night
These "Doggone" stamps 
are a delight

The inside verse
I printed out
(This card is shown
Inside out)

 My card front is on printed stock
I also used a Cuttlebug block

( card inside )
Your get up and go has got up and gone? 
Everything right just seems to be wrong? 
Cheerful thoughts are sent your way,
Hope you're feeling better today 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!