Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Loved this paper!

The first card was made totally with stamps, the rest of these use my new paper which I really like. For a change I was just making cards, not using sketches or inspiration pieces or whatever, just playing with paper and color.




I fell in love with this paper at the scrapbook store.

The stickles basket by the checkout called out to me and now on the peach one I have some ED leaves tumbling through the sky and leaving a sparkle train behind them. Easy and fast but I really like how it turned out.

I took the other shots outside and the color is a little better. The background is a light blue which the camera didn't pick up at all on the card with peach leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!