Saturday, November 7, 2009

Owly becomes a card







I loved the owl and decided to sketch him. Then I took the new black copic marker Amy got me and it worked perfectly to trace my sketched image onto vellum. The blotchy parts are where I used the blender pen to erase mistakes!


Then I copied the vellum drawing onto cardstock.




Here is the final card, colored with copics with the sky sponged with cotton balls and my favorite new moon. I am also liking using half of the oval punch as a tab. Maybe I am finally developing my own style?
Guess I'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Owly shouldn't be saying "Ho ho ho" for Christmas; it would be more appropriate at spring break.

    This is such a great card, you should send it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!