Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Card for Sam


I downloaded some digital images and finally figured out how to print them. Then I got to play with my copic markers. Well, these colored images have been sitting on my coffee table for a week and I finally made one into a card. It says " You better be good" and "guess who's coming to town." On the inside it says "ME" and I am sending it to my Florida neighbor, Sam, to tell her when we will arrive in Florida. It looks better in full size so click on the picture to see the stickles.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have found your blog! Really love your style!
    Hope you will stop by The Open Window AND The Play Date Cafe Challenge....we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored this with copics? How many do you have now?

    This is great paper for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! So happy to see you've gone down and come up with something so darling. Sure hope you're healing well. Two days down and a career to go! Wanna feel dumb? Start a new job! Got the Christmas cards well under way. And not wanting any s-n-o-w. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!