Monday, December 14, 2009

Kissy face snow man



The scan doesn't show the bright orange carrot noses... and ..Is the red a little much? Trying to decide if I should keep the red or not.

No kissy face at our house, I have developed a whopping cold and am sneezing and snurfling... but when I saw this tag I had to make one like it. This is a direct case, copy and steal everything , and I have absolutely no creative genius going but isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen! GO see this lady's blog, her name is Ellen Kemper and she does darling stuff. If you go to see the original, you will have to scroll down to Dec 11th ... but you will enjoy the scroll because this lady does some CUTE CUTE stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Love the red b/c it makes it all pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kissy snowmen are just too cute! I love this! I would CASE it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!