Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hetty's Parrots! And a sketch






Hetty has a bird feeder and her visitors are parrots. And no, she doesn't live in the sahara, she lives in the snowy Netherlands! I love doing the splitcoast sketch challenges and this was a perfect combination! Unfortunately my scanner turned a perfectly green parrot blue ... so imagine the photo on the card matching the photo of the bird; which it does, minus the flip, and you can imagine how my card looks in real life.
You can visit Hetty for some great card ideas ... and more photos of the parrots outside her window. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing those parrots on Hetty's blog - how odd is it that there are wild parrots in the Netherlands? You did a great job of interpreting them into a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!