Saturday, May 1, 2010

Orchids just aren't grungy!





I have been struggling with the concept of grunge since I tend to use the word to describe my dog after he has been out on a muddy morning. My friend Amy shared some pictures of her favorite pansy orchid and challenged me to create a grunge card with them. So how do I take a flower like this and make it grungy?

My friend Juliet agreed that orchids and grunge just don't mix ... until she tried.... go see what SHE did using the same orchid photo ... here is her link Juliet's blog and I snuck a couple of photos off her blog to share

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, this is not my favorite card. You are right, orchids and grunge don't work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you both did a fabulous job.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!