Friday, April 15, 2011

More pirate images


I am still drawing images for the Splitcoast Virtual Stamp night ... on the evening of April 29, and all day May 20 and 21, there will be challenges every hour with a pirate theme. I didn't have any pirate stamps so I started drawing some images hoping they will be useful.  PLEASE feel free to "grab" the images if you want them!



You can click on "pirate images" below and see other posts with pirate themed free digis  -- or just click on "free digis" and grab whatever images you want.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much these are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for share your gorgeous creations with us
    Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
    have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your great pirate creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend that is a Johnny Depp fanatic! I think I am going to use your first pirate image and the bottle of rum to make her a card, as I think the pirate looks a little like Jack Spratt from Pirates of the Carribean! Thank you!!! Things are kind of busy right now, but I intend to make her that card in the future. Thanks for the images! I think she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the freebie, with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are perfect for boys and how we need things for boys cards thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!