Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It is amazing

It is amazing how many cards I can get made when I have a briefcase full of papers to correct! It is my best inspiration ever!

I made these for 2 reasons ... my son is having his 30th birthday next month and our family tradition is to send 30 cards for the 30 days leading up to the big day. What WAS I thinking when I started that tradition 3 kids ago I will never know, but can't let down the third one. ( as if he would notice ...)


Also my daughter mentioned that she had finally used up all of the 30 cards I sent her for her birthday 3 years ago by erasing my name and putting hers in place of it so I thought a collection of manly birthday cards would be a good Christmas gift for her. Perhaps I will throw in a few of my ladylike ones too just to round out the collection.





Karen's sketch
This sketch is one of my favorites ... it came from a card made by Karen over at Splitcoast ... link and really makes a nice quick card with pretty paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!