Friday, June 26, 2009

Chinese take out


Here are the choices from Splitcoast's limited challenge today ... you need to choose one from each category.  link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444915

Menu #1 – Images (just pick one item from each menu!)
1. Planes, Trains, & Automobiles – basically anything with locomotion (this would include boats, too!)
2. Non-floral Nature
3. Neutral Images (stuff that isn’t girly, for sure) 

Menu #2 – Color Schemes 
1. Reds/Blues
2. Greens/Browns
3. Neutrals

Menu #3 – Embellishments 
1. Ribbon & Brads OR Eyelets (tie masculine KNOTS instead of girly BOWS)
2. Diecuts/Punches & Embossing Folders/Texture Plates
3. Natural Fibers & Hardware (hodpodge, charms, etc.)


I know I already made Mike an anniversary card, but I think this year he will get two. I tucked the first one in his briefcase, I will save this one for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!