Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When the world hands you scraps ...




When the world hands you scraps ... I just made this cupcake card from the scraps of my sketch card with the kitty. The ribbon is the same color as the cupcake paper, I have no clue why the scanner washed it out so much. But I tried taking a picture outside in the daylight and wasn't thrilled with that either !

I am still playing with the background paper I made a month ago - which kind of ties me into a color scheme for the month as well. I should make a whole new batch of it for fall.

At any rate ....here is my card for today's sketch at splitcoast plus a new cupcake card for my cupcake pile.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Scrappy good cards, perfesser!! Like the Fluffles one!! Made a pile of "thinking of you" cards plus the boys' birthday cards to take to my Mom today. I probably shouldn't call them "the boys", as they are her 4 brothers and all retired. I got a great old family photo and copied it. I make them all alike (sssh!) and my old picture cards have been wildly popular with them. Last year I didn't have a picture and I was forced to use a 1900's mens underwear ad stamp. It just wasn't the same. Enjoy your last days of summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!