Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big news!

Pam, over at Firecracker designs, has offered to carry my giroids and any other drawings I wish to send over. She will be offering them as digi stamps. I feel so honored, and after going over to see her site, I am a bit humbled as well to be in the company of some actual artists. So ... you can hop over there and see my tomfoolery and penciled outlines. I did a new Giroid for her, the ones you see here are still here for your use and I would love it if you took them.
Spent Saturday morning drawing manatees while Mike is out on a kayak ride SEEING manatees.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is AMAZING and AWESOME!!! You rock! Maybe my birthday card will feature some hand drawn art?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Congrats and I will look forward to using your digital images and sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!