Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday featured stamper


On Sunday morning, I like to mosey on over to Splitcoast and see who the featured stamper might be. Then I go through their gallery and see which cards call out to me. I like to choose a card and draw the image - I can't draw that well so I need to choose a card with an image that I can manage. I think it makes me see things differently to draw them.

However, my Santa doesn't even LOOK like hers!

These are some possibilities from the 681 cards in JDMommy's gallery. blue bird mouse and bird snowflake swedish meatballs snowguys Christmoose gingerbreads wall penguinthanksgiving tags trees angel duct tape candles snow button flower fall tri shutter pirates elephant car wanted whale koi morning cat ocean santa birthday lighthouse coffee turtle and frog tugboat face beach frog corn bird tags jugglecow turtle rose sheep giraffe crab baseball bug teacups marshmallow snowman umbrella bug Gingham snowman butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!