Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall ...

I thought this card turned out really special ... but then it is for a special friend, so how could I go wrong. I actually made it a week ago and was waiting to hear that she got it before I would post it - then had to go hunting all over my computer for the image. Found it in the trash ... found a LOT of stuff in the trash, I guess I never empty it. Kind of like a mini gallery of where I've been.

There are 3 layers of different color chalk pad leaves behind the tree which is then spritzed with one of those glimmer sprays ... looks better in real life.  I love the patterned paper - may have to go back to the scrapbook store for more but LAST time I set foot in the scrapbook store, I came home lugging a big ol' Big Shot.

You can expect to see more die cuts in the future!  Just discovered it can cut ... coasters, pop cans and bubble wrap. Hmmmm. What can I try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!