Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I gotta admit




You may recognize my "cow" paper from Tuesday - I think it looks great on a masculine card. I gotta admit I started out to do The Fresh Batch challenge SASSC26 (http://sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com /2009/07/stamps-and-smiles-sketch-challenge_30.html) but it got away from me. This is the card I am sending to Bob - see my sidebar - he is the nicest guy I know and has been working on houses for Habitat for Humanity for more years than I can imagine. I have worked with him and he is just the sweetest most caring person - so if you have a moment to spare, PLEASE send a card for his birthday!


The inside of my card has a SU saying ... "You came, you sawed, you fixed ..."

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a great rendition of the sketch. You did a great job. Thank you for joining SAS this week.

    Jennifer SAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! What great warm colors you've chosen; very homely and appropriate! Wonderfully done and thanks for playing along with us this week :D
    - Ann @ Stamps and Smiles, The Fresh Batch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your take on the sketch is cool, you don't have to follow it exactly to use a sketch... I can see how you used the sketch.

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles!
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!