Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspiration room ... well, messy dresser




This piled up dresser is the inspiration over at 365 cards --- lots to look at, kind of like my house. I love the wicker baskets underneath, although around here there would be a cat in each of them. I chose to double the flower vases and used wigglies from Elemental Doodles to create my flowers intending to add flower soft. Then I decided I really liked it with just the stamping. If you can't read it, the maxim on the wall is "Relax!" which is exactly what I am doing on this very rainy day in Michigan.



5 comments:

  1. I really like it, too. Back away from the FlowerSoft! LOL (I like FS, but this card is great, just the way it is!) ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vases with the flowers, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with this! It is a very wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the Ad inspiration...very creative card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!