Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

It's Wacky Wednesday at Firecracker and when the theme was ATC's, I just had to play! I love the little buggers, can't tell you why. They do make good bookmarks and since I said I would teach again in fall, guess a girl can't have too many bookmarks.  Not so sure what will happen to my crunched paper flower if it is smooshed in a book though.

I love my clouds!  I am so darn cheap, I kept some punched scallop circles stuck to the wall by my workspace after making a pink sky a while ago. Grabbed them and used my blue ink sponge and lookie lookie at what I got! I was thrilled. So much of my art is just plain serendipity meets slob.

6 comments:

  1. Your clouds are fabulous and you are right can never have enough bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarks? You can't have just one! The clouds look so puffy..unlike the thunderheads I can see this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh great samples! I have never made an ATC! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are wonderful Cat!! LOVE the curve of the fly away with me, great backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if it a serendipitous blob of slop it is looking super FAB!! LOL You are such a nut! Love the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny- and talented! Love your ATC's- great flower and love the clouds. I keep mine in a binder- I would loose them if I put them in books.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!