Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birdies, snowmen and trees









UPDATED : Jan 10. JULIET USED MY IMAGE and made a VALENTINE ! I was so tickled. Go see her blog to see the whole story.

I decided to play along with the featured stamper at Splitcoast and was inspired by her bird card, this snowman card and this tree card, Then I set the snowman background down upside down by accident and came up with another card .... and another ....
I didn't have the bird stamp but got out a pen and did my best to draw it. Not bad, huh! Had to add the card late because I was waiting for it to arrive in Virginia before it was spied here !

1 comment:

  1. I must be blind - where is the bird?

    I love the punch work and sparklies on these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! Makes it all worthwhile!